Friday, November 28, 2008

Ant The Dentist

I wouldn't like to go this dentist for treatment because he is very cruel. He is inhumane, maladjusted and sadistic. He is brutal and merciless too - he likes his patients to be in pain even children. I'm sure that every patient who had come to have a treatment with him is not going to come to see him again or they may be plan to kill him. I don't understand that why he could still do this work! Why the police didn't catch him or send him to see a psychologist. I would let my teeth to be horrible instead of having treatment with him because he is the worst dentist that I have ever seen and if my parents know, they will not let me go too. So I think that I'm quite lucky girl - I have good dentists in my country, they are kind, gentle. Anyway I will keep taking a best care for my teeth.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Really, really good....you havewritten a very good description and used the language well.