Saturday, June 21, 2008




Swap my mobile phone for a million pounds? No way!!!!!!




I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because I don't need any other mobile phone. This mobile phone I'm using is the coolest and the best ever!! ( even though the memory is too small.. I still love it!!) It's my life, it's my everything!! If I'm without it, I could rather die!! Try to think if one day, your mobile died or out of battery (or whatever), what will you do??!!?! Let's see, how can mobile phones do. Well.. we could listen to the radio, listen to music, take photos, talk to friends or family, play on the internet (GPRS), etc. You can't live without your phone, believe me!! Or if you don't believe me.. why don't you just switch your mobile off and see how's it going to be??

No comments: