Saturday, June 7, 2008

Non




Age: 15


Grade: 10


Like: chocolate, mathematics


Hobby: computergames, piano, comic books


School: Triam Udom Suksa


Sports: tennis, badminton, swimming, Yudo, Taekwando, Thaiboxing, Aikido, Sword fighting


Hate: Accounting








21/6/08


Mobile Phone activity



I wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because I really love my mobile phone! It is part of my life. If I dodn't have my mobile phone, I would be mad. this is because I have to call my friends almost all the time. My mobile phone also have many functions, such as camera, games, internet, etc. When I get bored, I can play chess on my mobile phone! I can also listen to my favourite songs by using mobile phone. I can also watch TV through my mobile phone. My 30,000 baht telephone can do many things that wouldn't get me bored!

No comments: