Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pete and Tah













Hello! this is our blog ( actually it's Jeremy's blog and this is our post )
We're Tah and Pete , first , let us introduce ourselves.

We're 15 years old. Pete is studying in unknown school and it's rules make him dislike it.
Tah is in Pratumwan Demonstration School (PDS) it's very small and crowded.
Pete said have no comment about it and Tah also said that he have no comment about it too.

We both agree that if we don't have to come to the British Council we would be very HAPPY !!
because we don't have to see Jeremy and we'll have more free time.
Eventhough he's our favorite teacher.




I'm just a Thai kid





Incredible





Men





Jeramy,





Using





Superb





Technology





Always





Teaching





Harmony





America





International





Kindergarden





In New York





Day by day.............



I would swap my mobile phone for a million pound because my mobile is cause only 10,000 Baht , so I prefer a million pound than my mobile.In addition, if I got a million pound if I can buy better mobile that I have now .You may ask why but I would say If you were me, what would you do ?




Friends

I like my best friend because he is a very friendly, cheerful and generous person. He is the one who cope the problem with me and alway give me a good advices or suggestions. He make my school life better and full of happiness.

Unfortunately, everyone have a bad side and good side. I don't like him when he angry and shout at someone, he will go mad and stupid.
Electric Car Advert

First of all, we were sitting in the living room when there was a storm and a thunder clap. After this. the house started to shake. Next furniture started to fall down. Thus we started to unplugg all the household appliances. However, the appliances started to move around the house. And then. after I opened the door. It was a chaos in our house. Later. the appliances start to gp out from the house. Finally, I know why this thing happened to us. It happen because there is an Electric Car in front of our house ...............................

The End

OUR ADVERT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QDvXQ43LYg




2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Noo&Jane
1. Pete & Tah
2. 15
3. Yes, it is
4. Jeremy
5. Sad
6. PDS - Pratumwan Demonstration School
7. Great
8. Pete
9. 15
10. IPhone

Jeremy said...

i baa !

i may look like a ghost.
But i'm not as ugly as you. 555