Saturday, May 24, 2008

now & pare








Our name are pare and now. we're 16 and 15 years old respectively. We study at Satitpatumwan and Triam Udom Suksa school which close to each other. Our favourite band are The click five and Body slam. In our freetime we often read comic books because it makes us relax. We love to go to school and study English-not Thai, Math but only English -*-. In breaktime we love chatting with my friends. Death Note, Barbie and Shin Jang that we really like to watch. The animal that we hate are reptile and insect. Our ambition are cheif exacutive of thailand and business woman :).









I am so happy




And so proud to be a part of this world.




Many things went through my life but




Just a few things left.




Umm......nothing to say just




Stay and enjoy my life.




Think...




And




Think.




How happy I am?




A lonely little girl




In the big city. Please' tell me it's just




Kidding. Let it be only




In my




Dream.






Swap my mobile phone for a million pounds? SURE!!!!!


A million pounds is such alot of money. We could spend it buying the new one that is even more hi-tech than the one I have. I think there would also be some money left for us to go shoppinggggggggg. The new one that we would buy must be cool like the picture above.



My best friend is funny , generous and cheerful. We have similar behaviors. I could tell her every thing and she keeps it in secret. I prefer going on holiday with my friends to my parents because I have never been on holiday with them and I think it'll be so fun. I and my best friend have been friend for 5 years. We help each other espacially when we've exam.We usually read some books together.We're best friend forever and I will never forget her.




Quiz Answers:

1. Satitpatumwan and Triam Udom Suksa school

2. Who can chat all the time

3. Death Note, Barbie and Shin Jang

4. Sure because a million pounds is such a lot of money.

5. Read comic books

6. Nokia

7. Funny, Generous and Cheerful

8. 5 years

9. English

10. Cheif exacutive of Thailand and Business Woman


No comments: