Saturday, May 24, 2008

Top















Name : Thanapoom





Nickname : Top





School : Saint Gabreil collage





Age : 15








Best Place : Siam Square,home








Favourite Movie : The Kingdom Of Heaven








Dislike : rules








My Favourite Teacher : Jeremy of british council








Hobby : sleeping








Cloths : Everything make me look good








Music Style : R&B,Hiphop








My Favourite Color :Black and Blue








i wouldn't swap my mobile phone for a million pounds because it all my life.i use it to listen to the music,to photo,to massage,to call.If i din't have it I can't contact with my friend and that is very important for my life.When I have a trip with my freind and I don't have a mobile phone so I can't know where is my friend and when the time to go home i can't konw where and when my mom will pick me up.So it very importanat to my life.But if swap with a million pound I wuill swap.
Quiz answers
1.Top
2.15
3.The Kingdom of Heaven
4.Jeremy
5.St.Gabriel College
6.Jeremy
7.Siam Square , Home
8.No, you don't
9.Sleeping
10.Rules
Answer by Maprang and Mameaw

No comments: