Saturday, May 24, 2008

TOEY & MAY







Our name are Toey and May. We're 16 years old. We're in Mater Dei school and NTUN school. In the future, we want to be a lawyer and fashion designer. Our favourite movie are Enchanted and The Holiday because we like Walt Disney and Cameron Diaz. Our favourite singer are Rihanna and Lily Allen, they're so awesome! We love orange and cobalt blue colours. In freetime, we enjoy surfing the internet and playing piano. We really hate lizards and cockroaches, they're disgusting! Well..ENJOY OUR BLOG !


I'm Just A Thai Kid

I'm just a girl who wants a normal life.
More time to sleep more time to play hi5.
Just free time is all I ask.
Unfair life, God, this is a big task.
Spending time to study makes me feel bored.
Today I just want to rest then I'll ask for no more.
An answer comes immediately, mom says no.
Then she gives me a mop which makes me say OH!
Houseworks are so hard. I feel like a dead.
And at night, a bed is the place
I want to crawl up and rest.
Kid like this way
It's a nightmare I say.
Don't know what to do I'm just only pray.
SWAP MY MOBILE PHONE FOR A MILLION POUNDS? NO WAY !!!
I wouldn't swap my mobile for a million pounds because I LOVE IT !
Mobile phone is my life. I use it for contact people, access the internet, take photo,
play games, listen to the music, even use it as an alarm clock! I can't imagine my life
without it.
For me, as a fashionable girl. MOBILE PHONE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ACCESSORY!
FRIENDS
My best friend is the best girl. She's really nice!
I met her at school and she became my best friend.
I like her because she's easy going and sincere.
She's serious sometimes but mostly she's funny.
I can tell her my secret. I tell her everything.
quiz's answer
1. mobile phone
2. enchanted , the holiday
3. Rihanna , Lily Allen
4. They're disgusting
5. I'm just a Thai kid
6. your daily life
7. no becuase you love it
8. contact people , access the internet , take photo , play games , listen to music & alarm clock.
9. she is easy going and sincere
10. TOEY & MAY

No comments: