Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rit & Pan



Rit
My name is Varit Prudtipongpun. I'm 16. I'm studying at SWU. In the weekends,I always play computer games and come to the British Council (Which I don't want to. =w=)
On weekdays, I go to school. What I don't like about my school is my classroom is at7th floor and the lift is always full so I have to use the stairs ( which of course, 154 steps - -*)
At school I have some friends. My best friends always stick with me everywhere (or I stick with them, don't know either)
I have to spend my valuable time at the British council to do this blog or I'll play games at home instead.

Pan
Peerapas Jirathiyut (nick name : Pan)
I'm studying at BCC. I'm 15 years old. On weekends, I always do my homeworks because there's a lots of homework. I have a lunatic friends at school. One of them want to be sick. I don't know why. I don't like to study at the weekends such as chemistry, maths, physics. In my freetime, I often read comic books and play the piano.

"I'm a Thai kid"

i'm just a Thai kid
my school-vacation is
just a very boring vacation one and I don't
understand what's happening
someday I have
to stay doing nothing at my home
and some day maybe something
to do just want to
have some friends to play with
and nobody can come
i have just realized that a
kid like me must be
in the Thai-school every
days now *-*

I would swap my mobile phone for a million pound because 1,000,000 pounds can buy a lot of mobile phones. If you had lots of money, you could buy whatever you want. Mobile phones are important to our life but you have lots of way to communicate to other people, so I don't have to have mobile phones.
Friends
I like my best friend because I can be myself with him =w=
I don't like him because sometime they pulled me in troubles.

No comments: